Home > Maintenance Agreements
Air conditioning replacements are expensive, so it’s no wonder our customers want to get the most out of their existing system before investing in a new one. But how? Cool-Way’s Cool-Club Memberships are the best way to optimize the functionality, efficiency, and longevity of your heat pump, air conditioning equipment, heating equipment, or geothermal system.Just like your trusty Jalopy, your HVAC system requires regular TLC to perform at its best. Cool-Way’s Seminole, Orange, and Osceola County maintenance specialists provide thorough inspections, safety checks, cleaning, and precision tune-ups for every system age and type. It’s called the Cool-Club, and it’s all the rage. With your Cool-Club membership, you’ll enjoy:
- Up to two maintenance visits per year
- Discounts on service calls, repairs, accessory items, and replacement equipment.
- Transferrable membership (to your new home in our service area, or to new homeowners when you sell your home).
- Emergency priority service, 7 days a week, 365 days per year! In the event of a breakdown, you are placed at the front of our service line. We’ll be there when you need.
- One-year, NO HASSLE parts and labor guarantee on all repairs.
- We’ll call you 30 minutes ahead to let you know when we are on our way—so you don’t have to put your life on hold waiting on HVAC service.
In addition to these perks, Cool-Club members receive a comprehensive range of services during their regularly scheduled maintenance visit. While they’re at your home or business, technicians will also inspect for small issues that could turn into major repairs—so you’ll save money over time. During your 26-Point Precision A/C and Heating Tune-Up, we will:
1. Check refrigerant temperatures and pressures for proper level.
2. Measure compressor amp draws.
3. Test high-voltage at disconnect box.
4. Inspect and tighten high-voltage connection.
5. Level and calibrate thermostat.
6. Inspect refrigerant fittings for leaks.
7. Lubricate indoor motor.
8. Lubricate outdoor motor.
9. – 12. Check wiring at indoor unit for loose connections.
13. Tighten blower bolts and inspect fan.
14. Inspect air filter.
15. Inspect and adjust blower belts and blower speeds.
16. Inspect condensate drain to ensure the drain is clear.
17. Test temperature split between supply and return ducts.
18. Check clearance around condenser to protect it from plants and shrubs.
19. Water wash condenser coils.
20. Scrub condenser surface.
21. Tighten screws on condenser and check balance.
22. Check compressor noise level.
23. Inspect breaker on indoor and outdoor unit.
24. Tighten refrigerant access fittings.
25. Visually inspect inside duct for dirt and mold, and provide recommendations for indoor air quality products and non-covered service needs.
26. Inspect ducting and connections for air loss.
Cool-Way provides tune-ups, system inspections, seasonal maintenance, and Cool-Club Memberships for Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties. Service areas include Longwood, Sanford, Lake Mary, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Orlando metro area, Apopka, and more. To join the Cool-Club, or to schedule maintenance for your air conditioner, heat pump or geothermal system, call 407-975-2771 today. You can also request service online, and a Cool-Way team member will get back to you, pronto! Schedule ServiceScroll